15 secret tricks for gorgeous lashes
It’s not a secret that the success of women’s seduction is partly in her long, thick lashes. If a woman wears mascara, all it takes is a few strokes of the brush to help her create a unique and desirable image.
Bright Side reveals 15 little-known tricks that will help to make your look irresistible.
For stronger eyelashes
- Apply olive or coconut oil to your eyelashes with a mascara brush 10 minutes before putting on makeup. Now, you will protect your lashes from the negative effects of the chemical elements in cosmetics.
- Vitamin E and biotin consumption facilitates the growth of eyelashes and hair in general.
- Even if you use the highest quality mascara, it still contains chemical components. Give your lashes a break from makeup at least once or twice a week. This will facilitate their natural renewal.
Eyelash makeup secrets
- Wipe off excess mascara from the brush on a tissue — this will help to prevent clumps.
- Put your mascara tube in a glass of warm water for the product to warm up and become homogenous. It will also break up any clumps.
- Dip a dessert spoon in warm water, let it dry, and use it while applying mascara like the picture shows. You won’t soil your eyelids with mascara.
- Use an eyelash curler as usual, but try to put on mascara at the same time so your eyelashes are curled and your eyes aren’t getting dirty.
- Bend your mascara brush to 90 degrees. It’s much easier to maneuver it like this.
- Add some drops of saline solution or olive oil in your mascara for it to achieve the same consistency it had when it was new.
- Cover your eyelashes with mascara holding the brush horizontally first, and then immediately repeat the process with vertical movements in order to separate the lashes from each other. It will make them look longer and flawless.
- Warm your eyelash curler up with a hairdryer for couple of seconds before using it. The lashes will now stay curled much longer.
- After the first coat of mascara, apply some baby powder to your eyelashes from roots to ends. When you’re finished they should look a little “dusty.” Apply one more mascara coat on your lashes; cover them well as not to leave any visible traces of powder. The lashes will now seem to be one and a half times more voluminous.
- Use an eyelash curler as it’s shown in the picture: direct it upwards to achieve a more curled effect.
- To make a color more intense, cover your eyelashes from both sides: inside and outside.
- Mascara should always be the last step in your makeup. We suggest for you to use a light eye pencil for the inner part of your lower eyelid for an additional trick; this will add more expressiveness to your look and make your eyes visually bigger.