How we make Bright Side
Not so long ago, we began our endeavour to make the world a little bit better. When we look back at the short but incredible distance we've already traversed, even we are more than a little surprised. How did this come to be? It seems like we started out only yesterday! But sometimes, when you're enjoying the ride, you don't realize how fast time flies.
Today, we thought we'd take a break for a moment, and let you take a peek at us and how we work with your own eyes. We are Bright Side. And we're delighted to welcome you aboard!
- There weren't many of us when we started out making Bright Side. But now we're part of a much larger team, made up of the most varied group of young and talented people. People with a whole range of interests, skills and backgrounds. We not only get along great, but have learned to coordinate our efforts and produce around 15-20 articles a day - articles we try to fill with inspiration and creativity.
- All of our team has one thing in common, without which Bright Side would never have gotten off the ground: our overriding goal to achieve perfection in our work. For us, every individual article we write is like a diamond which has to go through several stages of preparation until it's absolutely perfectly cut and polished. We aren't satisfied until every article is the best, the most interesting and uplifting it can be for you. There's a little voice in all of our heads which just won't accept anything less than ten out of ten!
- We're determined to stick to our chosen course and never get sidetracked onto the path of banality. We're not looking for a million likes, but a million moments of inspiration for all our friends around the world.
- The truth is we here at Bright Side have got a cunning plan. We want to take over the world and make it better in the process. We've already started down this path. There are already different versions of Bright Side in other languages, including Russian, Spanish, Portuguese, French and Chinese. More and more people from completely different parts of the world are beginning to see the Bright Side every day.
- Our path is one of responsibility. We always check to make sure our facts are straight; our sources are reliable and respectable. Everything we produce is made with attention and care. We only ever share with you the things which made us laugh, inspired us or touched our hearts. Everything we offer you is done with sincerity - we couldn't do it any other way.
- The truth is, we can't imagine life without feeling thrilled every day. Without emotions. Without having to say ''I almost cried'', or ''It went straight to my heart''. Without describing something as ''touching'', ''superb'', ''brilliant''. Maybe all this might wear you out occasionally, but really, just think what it would be like if you had no reason to use these words anymore.
- If you brought together all our readers, you'd have the population of a decent sized country. And we'd like to think it would be the most talented and optimistic country in the world.
- Feelings of love are our guide. We love cats, of course (who doesn't?) and dogs, and raccoons, owls - basically, every cute animal there is. We love beauty and creativity. We love funny and heart-warming stories. But this doesn't mean we live in our own fairytale; of course, we know as well as anybody else all the things going on in the world around us - the good and the bad. But do you really need one more source offering you a constant stream of bad news? There are already thousands of them out there as it is. Someone's got to remind us every now and then that there are other things out there - kindness, love, humanity. And we said to ourselves: well, why not us?
- Above all else, we at Bright Side love to share and give something back: positive emotions, inspirational ideas, useful advice. The more we give, the more we always get back from you - not just your gratitude, but your ideas and thoughts as well. And that's the way to create something wonderful - a continuous cycle of one-hundred-percent positivity.
Thank you for being with us! You inspire us every minute of every day. With just a few million people who share our ideals of beauty, creativity, and kindness we can help the world go in the right direction. We truly believe this, and we're glad that you do, too.