Platforms Operation Specialist
← All jobs
We are looking for a superhero to work on the operational side of our distribution platforms, such as YouTube, Facebook etc.
TheSoul Publishing is one of the largest media publishers in the world.
We focus on the bright side of life, with our many brands and platforms offering an abundance of universally shareable positive content.
We make it our mission to engage, inspire, entertain and enlighten people of all ages, everywhere.
We are the company behind some of the web’s most well-known brands and most shareable content! From life-hacks to science, beauty to crafts, we offer something for everyone. Among our most popular brands are BrightSide, 5-Minute Crafts, 123GO!, 7-Second Riddles, Avocado Couple, Actually Happened etc.
Role & responsibilities:
- You will handle resolution and prevention of day to day operational issues of our distribution platforms such as YouTube, Facebook and more.
- You will be hands on operations in internal systems and platform content management systems.
- You will escalate and communicate with external platforms technical and support team to find ways to resolve issues when necessary.
- You will identify root cause for recurring issues and come up with appropriate long-term solutions.
- You will be a platform expert in order to advise on best operational flows internally and suggest improvement in platform processes.
- You will collect feedback from teams and insights to ensure issues are prioritized efficiently.
- You will stay on top of platform knowledge to suggest usage of new features, adapt workflow and spread relevant information.
- You will support with reporting of platform performance on operational issues but also overall platform health.
- You will collaborate closely with our copyright team to advise them on best approach for content protection and enforcement.
- You will work directly with the VP of Platform Relationships to design dedicated platform strategies and expand TSP brand portfolios on existing platform.
- You are a details-oriented person who can follow a process precisely but is also able to suggest improvements to ways of working.
- You have excellent analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills.
- You have the ability to communicate with different levels of technical people.
- You have the ability to remain calm while managing crisis communications.
- You are strong hands-on knowledge of YouTube or Facebook a plus.
- You have a good understanding of the digital content ecosystem.
- You worked as part of a content studio who was distributing on video platforms (YouTube, FB) with hands-on experience in those platforms systems.
- You have customer support background with a track record of improving operations and handling of recurring and day to day issues.
- Competitive salary & performance-based bonus
- Work at either one of our comfortable and well-equipped offices in Russia or Cyprus
- Working from home is also possible — we hope you have a comfortable chair, work desk, your favorite slippers, and a fridge full of drinks :)
- Complete relocation package for your whole family, in case you decide to join one of our offices.
We appreciate your interest to our roles and the company. Your CV will be reviewed carefully by our team, and if we are ready to move forward with your application, one of our Recruiters will contact you and explain the next steps.
TheSoul Publishing is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We celebrate diversity and we do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other characteristics protected by law. We care for the privacy of our candidates, all the data you provide to us is maintained protected and confidential.
Find out how to create Bright Side!
To apply for this position please send your CV at email@example.com with the title “Platforms Operation Specialist”