Senior iOS Developer
← All jobs
We are looking for a Senior iOS Developer to help us build high-quality mobile applications for millions of our subscribers worldwide!
TheSoul Publishing (AdMe) is one of the largest digital media publishers in the world. Currently we are a global team of 1,000 creative minds — and we are growing. We focus on the bright side of life, with our many brands and platforms offering an abundance of universally shareable positive content for 400+ million followers all over the planet.
Currently we are looking for a Senior iOS Developer to join our rapidly growing IT team.
We are ready to consider remote full-time cooperation or work in our offices in Kazan (Russia) or Limassol (Cyprus).
The projects portfolio includes the following:
- High-load system of content production management
- Cloud solutions for video and animation production
- Internal document flow and payment system
- Corporate analytics system
- Partner network
- Personal accounts
- Web and mobile applications
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with the team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organisation and automation
- Implement new services and technologies
- Participate in the full cycle of product development
- 5+ years of experience building applications for the iOS platform
- Proficient with Swift, experience with Objective-C would be a plus
- Experience developing apps from scratch and till launch in the AppStore
- Experience with client-server applications based on JSON, XML
- Knowledge of OOP and the main design patterns
- iOS Human Interface Guidelines, iOS SDK
- Knowledge of the libraries and architecture of iOS, UIKit, Foundation, Autolayout, CoreData, Core Animation, social services (VK, Twitter, Facebook)
- A portfolio with the finished and launched applications in the AppStore
- Experience working with the bug tracking systems
- Experience with Git
- Experience with multithreading, asynchrony
- Native-level Russian language
Please send your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your interest in our vacancies and the company. Your CV will be reviewed carefully by our team, and if we are ready to move forward with your application, one of our recruiters will contact you and explain the next steps.
TheSoul Publishing is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We celebrate diversity and we do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We care for the privacy of our candidates; all the data you provide to us will remain protected and confidential.
Find out how to create Bright Side!