Video Studio Manager
← All jobs
TheSoul Publishing is one of the largest media publishers in the world!
We focus on the bright side of life, with our many brands and platforms offering an abundance of universally shareable positive content. We make it our mission to engage, inspire, entertain and enlighten people of all ages, everywhere.
Here is the perfect opportunity to become Video Studio Manager of our newly-established production studio in our headquarters in Limassol, Cyprus. You will be working on some of the coolest projects of our company, such as 5-Minute Crafts and 123GO!
What you already have:
- Previous experience in a team-lead/managerial role in a production studio or creative agency, supervising a team of at least 10 employees
- Solid understanding of technical terms & tools used in the video production industry, specifically proficiency with video editing software platforms and Adobe Creative Suite and After Effects
- Extensive knowledge of video production equipment
- Time management, multi-tasking and conflict resolution skills
- Fluency in English and Russian
What will you do:
- Establish and organize workflows, processes, and procedures for all studio personnel, including but not limited to: producers, videographers, actors, and assistants.
- Manage and oversee video pre-production planning and on-site production activities.
- Evaluate the workflow and bring ideas for improvement if necessary!
What we offer:
- Assistance in moving to Cyprus: flight tickets and 2 weeks of accommodation (including family)
- Work permit (Visa) assistance when applicable
- Competitive salary, depending on experience and qualifications
- Private medical insurance (including family)
- Work in a cool new office with talented co-workers and a creative atmosphere.
- Free lunches, a gym, and other nice office facilities!
We appreciate your interest in our roles and the company. Your CV will be reviewed carefully by our team, and if we're ready to move forward with your application, one of our recruiters will contact you and explain the next steps.
TheSoul Publishing is an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We celebrate diversity and we do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other characteristics protected by law. We care for the privacy of our candidates, and all the data you provide us with is maintained, protected, and confidential.
Find out how to create with Bright Side!
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title, "Video Studio Manager in Cyprus".