15+ Fantastic Sculptures That Made Us Gasp
The art of sculpture inspires a lot of people from around the world. Some sculptures were created for pleasure or fun, while others have a special meaning. But according to studies, they can bring some benefits to us. They are good for our health, mental well-being, cognitive functioning, creative ability, and academic performance.
Bright Side has prepared a list of amazing and impressive sculptures. Warning: you will hardly believe that some of them are real.
1. Yuanyang II. We think that some people do it worse.
2. Shadow in the Water. It is time to pay attention to the environment.
3. Gaia. Our world needs tender love and care.
4. The Passage. Something was here and it will leave sooner or later.
5. Big Adventure. There is always a room for a fairy tale in our life.
6. Suspended. We wish we had a chance to swing there.
7. Daniel Firman’s Elephant series anticipates a world that exists in a space without gravity.
8. HES (Life = Water). How can it be possible?
9. Orb. Doesn’t it look like a big painting?
10. Cairn. And this one looks like a cartoon world coexists with the real world.
11. The Player and the Played. “Upon what instrument are we 2 spanned? And what musician holds us in his hand?”
12. Sculpture for Beppe. Can you see it too?
13. Bolt from the Blue. Trying to do a hair flip.
14. Tahku, the Whale Project. It looks like a real one!
15. Matchstick Men. The author leaves the meaning of the artwork open for interpretation. What do you think?
16. Poppies Wave. This is a memorial to the soldiers that lost their lives in the First World War.
17. Force of Love. “Love can make insurmountable mountains look like pebbles, oceans look like ponds, no distance or barrier can keep 2 loving souls apart.”
To be honest, there is one sculpture on the list that was created with the help of Photoshop. Let’s guess which one in the comments!