22 Comics From an Artist Who Knows What It’s Like to Be a Woman
Some say, only a woman can understand another woman. We don’t know if this is true, but it seems like one female artist does, indeed, understand the problems of being a lady. Meet Loryn Brantz, a 2-time Emmy Award winner and a bestselling author. Her illustrations are so accurate that every woman can relate to them.
We at Bright Side collected 22 of Loryn’s best works for you to enjoy.
1. We never know when to stop, do we?
2. So unfair...
3. The hardest choice ever...
4. ...well, almost.
5. Every woman ever
6. It’s like 2 different people
7. Women have magical powers when needed.
8. Admit it, we’ve all been there.
9. The endless cycle
10. My favorite pose
11. Black is perfect for every season.
12. This happens everytime!
13. Girls be like
14. Friday night plans
15. This works.
17. Never ask this question. Never!
18. This is not what I expected!
19. Always in a need of a good vacation
20. No guy will ever understand.
21. Those treacherous bangs
22. A hero in real life
Did you like Loryn’s works? Which ones are the most accurate? Leave a comment below!