22 Tattoos From Our Favorite Movies That’ll Make You Want One ASAP
Whether you get a tattoo for the beauty of it, the artistry, or the meaning, it’s always going to be important to you. It’s a form of self-expression, and now, more and more people are getting tattoos to pay homage to their favourite pieces of popular culture. Movies, for instance, always leave marks on their audiences, but some people love them so much that they decide a permanent mark on their body is the way to show this love. It’s incredible in so many ways, and when people permanently ink their skin to showcase their favourite big screen moments, it is truly an epic way of showing their passion.
So we at Bright Side decided to take a look at some of the tattoos that show off movie magic, and the results will blow your mind.
1. Manage your mischief with this magical Harry Potter compilation.
2. It’s a fact that this Lion King ink will mean no worries for the rest of your days.
3. Why just have one movie when you can incorporate the entire franchise into your idea?
4. This Forest Gump tattoo will always remind you that life is like a box of chocolates.
5. This gorgeous Star Wars art looks like a genuine watercolor painting.
6. You could make yourself as cool as possible with this Bond, James Bond tattoo.
7. If I had three wishes from The Genie in Aladdin, I’d wish for ink just like this one.
8. Nothing like a couples Grease tattoo to give you chills that are multiplyin’.
9. Why have one Shrek character when you could have all of them? After all, onions have layers, and so should your permanent pieces of art.
10. Sketches aren’t just for paper and this Lord of the Rings piece proves that.
11. Ding Dong! The witch might be dead, but this vibrant Wizard of Oz tattoo is very much alive.
12. Take a journey to dystopian Panem with this dark Hunger Games artwork.
13. Let this dainty Little Mermaid tattoo be part of your world.
14. The shading on this makes Batman and The Joker look like they’re jumping right off the skin.
15. You don’t need a DeLorean to time travel and get this epic Back to the Future masterpiece.
16. Let the Yoda tattoo be with you.
17. It would be a very interesting birthday tea party with these 2 versions of the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonderland.
18. The way they’ve designed this R2-D2 is a spectacular take on artwork.
19. Colorful Hobbit holes are a gorgeous nod to the franchise without being too obvious.
20. If you’ve ever seen Toy Story, you know how important Andy’s simple stamp is when it comes to his love.
21. You too can be king of the world with this amazing Titanic silhouette.
22. I wouldn’t advise doing a Thanos from The Avengers and wiping out half the universe, but it’d look totally cool if you could.
Which movie would make you want to get a tattoo forever? Let us know below and make sure to tell us which was your favorite of this article!