A Spanish Artist Reimagines Cartoon Characters in a Realistic Style
Tatiana (or Tati Moons) is a 19-year-old digital artist from Spain. Tatiana doesn't remember when she started to paint but remembers as a child she liked to draw the Bratz dolls, Disney princesses, and other beloved characters. Around July 2017, creating these illustrations became an everyday activity for her. When asked what her inspiration was, she said, "Every little thing! As I said above, I am always keeping my mind with creative content, stuff such as music, videogames, websites where I can see art or designs."
Bright Side invites you to look at these drawings of our favorite characters from childhood who have become grown-ups just like we have.
1. Shego, Kim Possible
2. Kim Possible, Kim Possible
3. Boo, Monsters, Inc.
4. Marceline, Adventure Time
5. Princess Bubblegum, Adventure Time
6. Flame Princess, Adventure Time
7.Vanellope Von Schweetz, Wreck-it Ralph
8. Violet, The Incredibles
9. Aurora, Sleeping Beauty
10. Elsa, Frozen
11. Coraline, Coraline
12. Sally, The Nightmare Before Christmas
13. Blisstina, The Powerpuff Girls
14. Bubbles, The Powerpuff Girls
15. Buttercup, The Powerpuff Girls
16. Blossom, The Powerpuff Girls
17. Snow White, Snow White
18. Sabrina, Sabrina: The Animated Series
19. Gretchen, Recess
20. Spinelli, Recess
21. Draculaura, Monster High
Which of these characters did you like the most? Did you imagine all these characters looking like this all grown up? Share your opinions in the comments!