20 Tasty Times Food Was Pure Perfection
When it comes to food, tasting good is just one part of the game... nobody said food shouldn’t look good, too. Sometimes, it’s the beauty of nature and other times it’s the work of a master chef, but there are plenty of times where food almost looked too good to eat.
We at Bright Side love looking at food almost as much as we love eating it, so we’re sharing photos of food that are clearly works of art.
1. No wonder carrots help your eyesight...they are made of rainbows.
2. It seems that these bubbles like to practice synchronized swimming in their spare time.
3. We’re not sure how long ice cream stays this round before it melts, but it’s totally worth it.
4. Behold, the 7 continents of the world: in chicken nugget form.
5. Never forget that somebody took the time to make sure this bun had a single sesame seed in the middle.
6. Ever get so hungry you could eat an entire bookcase?
7. “My chicken laid a perfectly round egg a few months ago.”
8. “My ice cream looks just like the promotional pictures of ice cream.”
9. When your grandmother was an art major, dessert’s almost too good to eat...
10. “My pasta synchronized perfectly in the pan while it was cooking.”
11. These sliced kebab tomatoes are so well cut they almost look like sashimi!
12. You probably won’t get infinite onion rings when this comes with your meal, but it never hurts to ask.
13. This coffee is just layer upon layer of goodness.
14. They were told to add extra pepperoni and they delivered...
15. “My spaghetti-o’s arranged themselves perfectly around the inside of the can.”
16. The secret to a good smoothie is making it in a twisty shape.
17. This ice cream is as smooth as Sunday morning...
18. This piece of pepperoni and onion slice were destined to be together.
19. Most people don’t know tea can come in multiple layers... this one comes in 7!
20. Do you think a multicolored cherry has 2 different flavors?
What are some other foods you’ve seen that come out perfectly? Please share with us in the comments!