The easiest way to cook eggplant
There are a lot of different recipes and cooking tips for this delicious and healthy vegetable. Bright Side has found the fastest and easiest way to cook eggplant. Why not try making it yourself right now?
You will need:
- 3-4 medium-sized eggplants
- 4 tomatoes
- 150 g of hard cheese
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wash the eggplants and slice them into 1 cm slices.
- Sprinkle the slices with salt. Place them in a colander and let them drain for 30 minutes to avoid getting a bitter taste.
- Rinse the eggplants in cold water and drain them on paper towels.
- Slice the tomatoes into circles.
- Chop the garlic or crush it using a press.
- Grate the hard cheese with a fine grater.
- Lay the eggplants on a baking tray.
- Place a bit of garlic and a circle of tomato on the top of each slice of eggplant.
- Sprinkle the eggplants with salt and pepper.
- Cover each slice with cheese and place the tray in the oven.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes at 170-180 °C.
Enjoy your meal!
Preview photo credit nataliya arzamasova/shutterstock
Share This Article