18 Innovative Pieces of Clothing That Can Make Your Life Way Easier
There are clothes that don’t get dirty and even indestructible ones that are made from Nobel Prize winning material. No, these aren’t from the future, we already have them! Clothing has advanced so much in terms of fabric and functionality, but not many people really know about these innovations. So now, whether you need to heat up your coat to stay warm in severe cold or keep your feet dry during heavy rain, there are plenty of clothes that might give you exactly what you need.
Bright Side has done the research so you don’t have to and found 18 clothing items that you’ll want to put on the second you see them!
1. Stay fresh and clean with this stain, water, and wrinkle-resistant, odor-free, and eco-friendly clothing.
2. This solar charged jacket charges from any light source and glows like kryptonite. It’s waterproof, stretchy, highly breathable and so soft and lightweight that it can be rolled up in your hand.
3. This LED suit can be seen from more than a mile away. You can cross streets more safely at night and have lots of fun with your friends.
4. These shoes are made wide, thin, and flexible so that nerves, muscles, and tendons in each foot get stimulated the way they should.
5. This hoodie is like hanging out in a warm and comfy isolation tank that you can take anywhere. It comes with a calming “pink noise” downloadable soundtrack designed to induce the same brainwaves you experience in meditation or nature.
6. With this customized clothing brand you can choose from 99 sizes and find what fits you perfectly. Every size is named after New York City streets.
7. These knit sneakers are 100% waterproof (not a coating), comfortable, breathable, and weigh less than an iPhone.
8. Now you can wear open-back dresses thanks to this backless, strapless, stick on, push-up bra.
9. Pick-pocket-proof clothing outsmarts pick-pockets and secures your belongings.
10. These graphene sports shoes withstand the toughest workouts and trail challenges. Graphene is one of the most durable materials in the world and a Nobel Prize winner.
11. Press a button and this clothing will heat up to 104°F — 122°F (40°C — 50°C) in 10 seconds, and will keep you warm for a long time.
12. Winter evenings are no longer dark and cold thanks to this LED Beanie.
13. These indestructible 100 Year Pants and hoodie are made from 100% Kevlar that is soft as cotton yet 5x stronger than steel. They are comfortable, stretchy, wind-proof, water repellent, and breathable —you’ll probably still be wearing them when you’re 90 years old!
14. This minimalist footwear helps you to restore your natural foot anatomy and function without compromising on looks. You can fold the shoes easily and take them to the gym or on a trip without taking up much space.
15. With this vest, you can take everything you need with you and keep your hands free.
16. Now women also have highly-functional jeans. They come with deep front pockets, a flap in the back pocket to secure your phone, they stretch well, and keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter — plus they’re very flattering!
17. This belt has 32 steps for a perfect fit instead of the usual 5-hole system. It’s made from Kevlar, which means you can pass it down in good condition to your grandchildren when you get old.
18. These classic pieces feel like comfy sportswear with these all-over stretch, wrinkle-free dress shirts and pants.
Which of these items would you like to add to your wardrobe?