18 New Social Ads That Are So Powerful, They Can Hit You Like a Lightning Bolt
Sometimes we should stop and think about the things we do and the decisions we make because, from time to time, we might miss something really important. Social ads help us reflect on our actions. Take a look at a plastic grenade or a guy who survived a car accident thanks to a seat belt and ask yourself: What if I really do have the power to make this world a better place?
Bright Side warns: these photos are jarring, but perhaps they’ll help us make the right decision one day.
18. “Belt Up. Live On.”
This ad contains stories told by real crash survivors. You can read them here.
17. “Be the hero when they can’t find theirs.” First aid courses for parents.
16. “Once it’s thrown away, it turns into a weapon. Stop the war!”
15. “Your amusement or my life”
14. “Breast cancer kills more women than car accidents. Early diagnosis saves lives. Schedule an examination today.”
13. “May 18th is the national day against child and adolescent sexual abuse. Report it.”
12. “Confirm humanity. If you’re not a robot, donate at Greenpeace.org”
11. “Don’t sacrifice yourself to insomnia.”
9. “If these are the lungs of the planet, we are in the metastasis stage.”
8. “Cars in summer are too hot for dogs. Don’t leave your dog in the car.”
7. “Turn lives around. End youth homelessness.”
6. “Less plastic”
5. “Traffic accidents are not a joke.”
4. A deforestation campaign. “It’s not only a tree.”
3. “Don’t give money on the streets.”
“When giving money on the streets, you put yourself at risk of being victimized.”
2. “Any job is better than being a tourist attraction.”
1. “Pure love.” A campaign encouraging people to adopt homeless animals.
Have you seen any other powerful social ads that left you speechless?
Preview photo credit Beltedsurvivors