23 Fantastic Designs That Can Turn Your Kitchen Into Your Favorite Place at Home
The kitchen is probably the most popular place in any house. We experiment with cooking, eat, have a conversation with our family, and have guests there. In general, this place makes our hearts beat a little faster, so we want this place to be beautiful and cozy. Everything should look good and function well — from shelves and sockets to counter tops and sinks.
The Bright Side team is a big fan of design, that’s why we can’t wait to share these 23 inspiring kitchen ideas with you, that might make you want to renovate your own kitchen as soon as possible.
23. When the cabinetry is organized for the roll-out trash cans.
22. Circular kitchen sink with a built-in cutting board
21. A kitchen island with built-in seating creates a cozy space for family dinners.
20. Space saving idea for a small kitchen
19. Pullout shelves to organize all of your favorite spices and cans
18. A pullout trash can is an ideal solution for keeping your food preparation area tidy and trash out of sight.
17. An elegant pot-filling faucet
16. A great way to store vegetables in one place
15. Making use of the corners
14. Minimalistic chairs are always in fashion.
13. A pop-up outlet on the kitchen counter, for those who need power on their kitchen island, but don’t want to see the outlet
12. Cabinetry with soft and stylish curves
11. Pet feeding station for our little friends
10. Сorner drawers to save as much space as possible
9. Sink with a built-in dishwasher to have everything in one place.
8. This built-in ice tray will be handy when you have guests.
7. A window is the best source of light and creates a restful atmosphere in the kitchen.
6. Drying your dishes with a twist
5. Outlets inside a kitchen drawer to charge your phone out of sight
4. All-in-one drawers to store all your necessary kitchen tools in one place
3. Simplicity in details
2. Dividers for plates, to make sure fragile things don’t break
1. A convenient space built-in next to the sink to store necessary products that need to be washed
Which ideas did you find inspiring? Would you want to renovate your kitchen? What would you change there? Let’s discuss in the comments!