15 Popular Things That Used to Look So Creepy Back Then (Thank God They’ve Changed)
Almost every single thing we use on a daily basis had a predecessor that we wouldn’t even recognize today. Apart from that, there are also many historical myths that we’re used to believing when it comes to certain aspects of the past. Prepare yourself for some shocking discoveries as you scroll through this article and see what a typical face mask looked like, how hard it was to go diving, and how terrifying dolls used to be!
Bright Side found some photos that will make you extremely thankful for progress and innovation!
1. Mickey and Minnie are from a horror movie, not a cartoon.
2. The desire to be beautiful has been around for ages.
3. Good thing perms are a thing of the past! Or are they?
4. At least divers didn’t have to be afraid of sharks!
5. This is probably why so many people are afraid of clowns:
6. A hands-free hair dryer
7. A zombie Playboy bunny
8. Another terrifying clown costume
9. A frightening masquerade
10. Happy Creepy Christmas!
11. Before makeup tutorials on Youtube:
12. Not everyone wanted a doll when they were a child...
13. Before SPF
14. The main purpose of Halloween costumes was to scare people.
15. Real men aren’t afraid to take risks.
What do you think about these things? Were you frightened by any of them? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below!