22 Retro Photos That Capture the Beauty of the Human Body
When we think of something “retro” we imagine cars, music, clothes, and photographs of course. No one would argue that retro pictures are a pleasure to an eye. They have impeccable style, and people somehow seem to be simple yet elegant no matter what they’re doing. The definition of retro style implies that new things show features of the past. We’d definitely like to have those body features that you’re about to see in the following pics.
We at Bright Side can’t help but exclaim when seeing such thin waists and such broad shoulders.
1. A striking hourglass shape packed into eye-catching Sicily lemon colors
2. Bringing us back to the old times when the bikini just appeared...
3. A body Thor would die for (plus an ax)
4. Marilyn knew a thing or 2 about taking a bubble bath.
5. The lack of fashion never stood in the way of showing off your legs!
6. Luckily, the lingerie department worked better than bathing suits!
7. Top notch flexibility at a time when yoga wasn't practiced in every backyard.
8. Great curves have been envied since forever.
9. Cheekbones and eyebrows on point.
10. Before clubbing became a thing, people danced outdoors and felt happy.
11. Betty Page mastering an appealing yet innocent look
12. A perfect waistline gained without yo-yo dieting and chia seeds
13. It's no secret that a beautiful lady helps sales.
14. Protect your legs while cycling – wear high boots!
15. A beach kind of sports and curls
16. Love, like bodies, was elegant and not fake.
17. Elegance is an attitude.
18. A daughter of Eve
19. The highest paid pin-up girl of the 1950s
20. Are you ready for the flight of your dreams?
21. Haute couture white swan ready to amaze
22. Those biceps, though...
It’s no wonder that retro style will always attract artists of different directions — just look at how glorious and elegant it looks! Even more so knowing how little they cared for the things that preoccupy our lives now.
What’s your favorite pic out of this list? Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below.