27 Breathtaking Photos Proving That Love Does Exist
Whatever skeptics and pessimists say, things are much better when you look on the bright side of life. Humans (and animals) are still ready to show kindness and to give love to those who need it.
To prove these words, Bright Side found 27 touching photos and a bonus to show you that a common language can be found even with those who can’t hear you.
27. 20 years of love
"In 1995, my great-aunt gave me a stuffed cat. It was my absolute favorite and slept with me every night through my childhood. When she passed, we found out she had bought an identical cat and kept it in pristine condition for 2 decades. The years of love certainly left their mark."
26. Every year, this man buys toys, dresses up as Santa Claus, and presents them to children in hospitals.
25. "My grandma (93) and her sister (96) going to the beach last weekend."
24. Greetings from the past
"My parents in the ’70s. My father passed when I was young (20+ years ago). His best friend recently contacted me and said he found some pics of my mom and dad and sent them my way."
23. "The first moment my mom and dad met 35 years ago when they collided while playing volleyball."
22. "This man took a bullet while protecting my sister from the gunfire in Vegas. He was injured."
21. "An Alzheimer’s-proof remote for my granny."
20. Generous Bill Murray
Bill Murray bought all the tickets for a folk music concert and handed them out to everyone standing in the line.
19. "Our 8-year-old son woke up early this morning to put together stockings for me and his mom...which were plastic bags full of what you see here."
18. Mom was happy.
"My sister got married this weekend, and sadly our mother passed away in February of 2000. However, she made a little appearance thanks to Photoshop. This was a beautiful thing done by her photographer."
17. First friend in life
"I’ve never seen my autistic sister light up this way before. She finally connected with someone, and his name is Fuzzy."
16. A guy from Denmark decided to help lonely people find friends.
"Statistics in Denmark show that more than 210,000 Danes often feel lonely, which is why I threw a party for strangers. 100+ people came!"
15. A daughter taught her father to take selfies, and here they are.
14. True love never dies.
13. He kept the promise he had given to his old friend.
12. This dog lives not far from a school. Every day, he comes and waits for the children to pet him.
11. "We have an office dog, and he visited me today."
10. "My dad reading the letters he wrote to his mom from Vietnam in January 1968 for the first time since. He has spent more than an hour reading them."
9. "My mom smiling after saving 40 kids from a burning school bus today."
8. "Today... At 28 years old, I was ADOPTED by my stepfather."
"He took in my mother, my sister, and I...and boy did I put him through hell growing up. No matter the situation, he endured. I am proud to honor his family legacy!"
7. The father in the background is watching his son who has just become a father too.
6. "A North Korean waves at his South Korean brother after temporary inter-Korean family reunions."
5. An old man brought balls to the shelter for animals.
4. My father...who didn’t want to have this "damn dog."
"He’s never been a dog person. Ever. And now my dad takes Yuki sailing and talks to her wherever they go."
3. He gave away the last one.
Before a hurricane in Florida, the electricity generators sold out in shops. A stranger gave his generator to this woman, whose father cannot live without an oxygen machine.
2. "The moment of inception"
1. "My brother, who only has vision in one eye, bought a dog that was born with only one eye that no one else wanted."
Bonus: Santa Claus talking to a deaf girl
Which of these photos touched your heart the most? Let us know in the comments!
Preview photo credit netflixspace/imgur