28 Lucky Photographers Whose Pictures Can Be Envied
Despite the rapid development of photo technology, the luck of a photographer and his ability to feel the right moment are still essential to producing a masterpiece.
Bright Side collected 28 photos that show us what being in the right place and having a camera next to you are all about. At the end of the article, there is a bonus waiting for you.
28. The 3 Gorges Dam in China
27. A truck trying to steal the sun
26. A parade of whirlwinds from the plane
25. A purple dome in Melbourne
24. Stormy Porthcawl
23. A streetlight in snow
21. Launching the rocket
20. A cloud wave
19. Melted snow that instantly froze on a hill
18. Perfect division
17. The sunset looks like hell.
16. A sports festival in North Korea
15. An unusual coastline
14. The skies look like the storming sea.
13. A forest of flowers
12. Light passing through a cross on the mountain
11. A bursting bubble
10. The supermoon above a mosque
7. Just a cloud
6. A blast wave
5. The fortress of the city
4. Dawn reflected on rails
3. A whale's fin
2. Sunset on Mars
1. An autumn cat
If you're gonna photobomb a kiss, do it right.
Do you have any interesting photobombs to share? We would be glad to see them in the comments!