Idea Finder 5-Minute Crafts
← All jobs
5-Minute Crafts is the largest DIY project in the world. At present, more than 55,000,000 people follow our page on Facebook, while the unique content on our YouTube channel has attracted more than 50,000,000 subscribers.
All of our magical videos are created thanks to the efforts of our video department — which is what we’d like to invite you to join!
We are searching for a creative editor/video idea generator, otherwise known as an idea finder.
You will be responsible for seeking out interesting, fascinating, and potentially hit ideas for use in our future videos.
You will be right for this role if:
- you understand and “feel” the essence of our video format;
- you know how to take inspiration from someone else’s material, but at the same time can come up with your own, unique ideas;
- you can work effectively both on your own and as part of a team;
- you are aware of and keep track of current trends on social media;
- you’re able to perform your duties in a fast-paced, ever-evolving work environment;
- you understand and “feel” the subtleties of the English language;
- you understand what it means to create a “viral” video.
What you will have to do:
- Find interesting, viral, and potentially hit ideas for videos — hacks, life hacks, craft ideas;
- Develop suitable methods of presentation for your ideas;
- Actively resolve issues that may arise when attempting to bring an idea for a video to life;
- Take on an active role in developing the video content for the 5-Minute Crafts project.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to do your work from anywhere in the world — this is a vacancy for a remote job, in which you can work at any time of the day that is convenient for you;
- Payment for every idea + a motivation system;
- The opportunity to work in one of the largest media and publishing companies in the world, as part of a cool, international team.
Please send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Idea Finder 5-Minute Crafts.”