20 Kids Who Can Bring Anyone a Dose of Happiness (Alert: They Can Break Your Cute-o-Meter)
Franklin P. Jones, an American humorist would say, “You can learn many things from children. How much patience you have, for instance.” And we are here to tell you that this is the rock-solid truth.
Check out this article prepared by Bright Side and tell us if it’s easy to be a parent in the comments.
1. “My son was forced to play wedding at a sleepover.”
2. “My daughter is the ultimate troll — she switches from a smile to this face in every picture.”
3. “My little cousin wanted hair on his chest for his birthday.”
4. “I let my toddler dress herself. She’s wearing a cupcake.”
5. “I just want someone to look at me the way my brother looks at ketchup.”
6. “My daughter face-swapped with her doll.”
7. “Do you need more toilet paper, Daddy?”
8. “I got distracted for 5 seconds when I heard my son saying, ’Look, Dad, I’m the lawyer from Jurassic Park.’ ”
9. “My best friend’s son figured out the difference between a marker and a permanent marker today.”
10. “My neighbor’s kid is getting a little too handsy with my daughter...”
11. “My mom just found a drawer that my 3-year-old brother has been peeing in and he blamed the dog.”
12. “Yes, I pulled off the pudding heist. I would have gotten away with it too if I hadn’t gotten stuck in the damn chair.”
13. “My baby sister’s bag”
14. “My son insisted on pouring the entire bottle of bubble bath into the tub.”
15. 2-year-old problems: cinnamon rolls aren’t instant.
16. “He wanted to be like the Indian Warriors in a book we read tonight, so he took my lipstick.”
17. “My son is obsessed with the little girl in his book and kisses her every time he reads it.”
18. “This is my son. I asked him to get clothes on to help me do yard work and he came out dressed like this.”
19. “The Atlantis Dolphin Bay Instructor said, ‘Gently kiss the dolphin.’ My nephew did this.”
20. Happiness is all around you.
Do you have children? Do you agree that it takes a lot of patience to be a good parent? Are your children (or your friends’ children) naughty? Share your stories with us!