23 Tender Photos That Show the Magic of a Dad’s Love
Being a father is not an easy job, especially if they’re trying to juggle a family and a career. But as it turns out, there is nothing to worry about — research shows that fathers are actually spending more and more time with their kids. Additionally, according to a survey, 73% of dads say, “A real man knows how to express emotional support to his children.” We’re happy to hear about this and want to show you some evidence of this love.
Bright Side has found charming photos that capture the precious father-child connection which helps us remember and appreciate how meaningful this relationship is.
1. Who doesn’t like a good milkshake with their best buddy?
2. “Morning snuggles with this perfect princess”
3. All snuggled up and warm, lying on your dad’s chest...
4. “I don’t think I’ll ever need a paternity test.”
5. “Wait, you mean this is gonna be MY dad?!”
6. Like father, like daughter...
7. Sleep, baby, sleep! Thy father tends the sheep...
8. You used to be a twinkle in your father’s eye...
9. Sleeping beauties
10. Who’s a cutie pie?
11. Sometimes you gotta be fierce and show everyone your war face!
12. We would definitely root for this adorable team!
13. “He makes the BEST face when being burped!”
14. When you were heading to work but didn’t realize there was a stowaway in your backpack:
15. “Hush little baby, don’t say a word, papa’s gonna buy you a mockingbird...”
16. “My son and my beard are both 3 months old.”
17. You can just feel the atmosphere of peace and coziness seeping through these photos.
18. “Laying around, watching pretty lights, listening to Radiohead, and talking about everything and nothing...”
19. Such a small baby, such a powerful moment...
20. You just have to look stylish from the moment you’re born:
21. This is how you know your kid will probably be an amazing guitar player:
22. Be careful! This baby might steal your heart!
23. Sweet dreams are made of this...
Do you have any cute father-child photos? Were there any touching moments you would like to share? We’d be happy to hear about them in the comments!