24 Cool Kids Whose Logic Is Meaningless and Merciless
Children follow their own rules and their own logic, and sometimes adults can’t understand them at all.
Bright Side put together photos of the most epic examples of children’s logic. Which of them deserves the title of the “Most Illogical Kid” in your opinion?
24. These 2 best friends decided to get the same haircut so that no one could tell them apart.
23. My nieces and nephew were so fond of his new sneakers that they made a new rap album cover all of a sudden.
22. “I gave each of my nephews a dollar. I told them to hold it up against the wall with their nose, and whoever dropped theirs first would lose, with the winner getting to keep both dollars. It kept them occupied for over 3 hours.”
21. “How my son plays hide and seek.”
20. You were never a child if you never cut your fringe yourself.
19. “My brother and his wife couldn’t get any good pics for Easter because my nephew wouldn’t come out of ninja mode.”
18. “My 12-year-old nephew decided that hitting a spray paint can with a hammer was a good idea.”
17. “Found out my 3-year-old daughter keeps a box with a knife, a gun, and some cash. Should I be worried?”
16. “My 3-year-old nephew made this and called him Pie-derman.”
15. “First time seeing snow for my 8-year-old nephew from Dubai. He insisted on putting his snowsuit on just to go outside and play. Found him like this in 1 cm of powder.”
14. “My 11-year-old has started drawing fat, middle-aged Batman at the beach, and it’s everything you never knew you needed in life.”
13. “My 4-year-old found permanent markers and is so proud that he is now Darth Maul.”
12. “Our 8-year-old son woke up early this morning to put together stockings for me and his mom...which were plastic bags full of what you see here.”
11. “Our 6-year-old ’ran away’ yesterday, so we told him we love him and to come back if he needs anything. He came back and took the cat.”
10. “Kid, I so much agree with you! Well said!”
9. “My friend *tried* to take a nice picture of her daughter...”
8. “This kid on a longboard using a leaf blower to go fast is now my personal hero.”
7. This boy doesn’t follow the flow but creates his own rules.
6. “My sister just had a baby...she brought her home today, and my other niece was so mad she packed up all of her stuff and tried to leave.”
5. “My niece ate my Two Faced chocolate bar palette. It smells like chocolate. I don’t know if I should cry or laugh.”
4. “My 3-year-old sobbed when we wouldn’t buy the worst tree at the tree farm.”
3. “My cousin’s friend let her son wear this hoodie on picture day if he promised to take it off for the photo. He didn’t.”
2. “My 4-year-old niece found a dollar and said it didn’t fit in the coin slot, so she had to rip it up.”
1. In a world full of princesses, dare to be Batman.
What is your experience in encountering children’s logic? Tell us more in the comments below.
Preview photo credit artisandesarts / reddit