28 Pics That Prove a Dad’s Ingenuity Knows No Limits
Becoming a dad is one of the most challenging things any man can go through. You go from having no responsibilities to becoming responsible for a whole new tiny person, and as challenging as it might seem, some dads have a great sense of humor about it. They discover great things through caring for their children and develop new life hacks when they feel lazy!
Here at Bright Side, we’ve compiled a list of dad life hacks and fails that are sure to make you burst out laughing!
1. Nicely done!
2. Dad of the century
3. “My 2-year-old daughter insisted on getting on the wake surfboard with me.”
4. “I had to label the baby to avoid confusion.”
5. Father of the year? Or engineer of the year?
6. “He’s finally asleep, time for some cake!”
7. “I wanted to draw eyebrows on my kid to see what he would look like. He was as surprised as I was!”
8. A genius way to prevent children from screaming and fighting while in their car seats
9. This little girl asked her dad to put her hair in a bun, and he did exactly that!
10. “I left my husband alone to play with our daughter.”
11. “I am babysitting today and it’s truly a really difficult job!”
12. The kids wanted to go to the park but their dad was too tired, so his alternative slide was even better!
13. The little mermaid and her mer-dad on their way to Disneyland
14. “I couldn’t say no to my daughter’s pedicure.”
15. This is what we call multitasking.
16. He had to keep the little one warm while running errands.
17. Father and son custom Halloween costumes
18. When you really want to play a game, so you let your kids paint your nails.
19. Balancing gaming life and fatherhood
20. “So my wife left me alone for a few hours...”
21. “My daughter asked me to get in the car so I had to get in the car.”
22. This dad can turn the waiting time at the airport into the most fun ride ever.
23. “My son makes a really cute Darth Vader.”
24. His daughter wanted to dress as Ariel, and he dressed as Ursula.
25. This dad’s quick hair updo for his little daughter
26. The airplane headphones didn’t fit, but this dad found the perfect solution.
27. “The most entertaining dad of the year”
28. Dad level over 9,000
What is the funniest thing you’ve done as a parent, or that you’ve seen a parent do? Please share your story in the comments below!