The Wisdom That Every Mother Out There Wants to Share With You
Parenting is the happiest time of your life. But it is also the most nerve-racking, sleepless, poop/pee/puke-filled, start-a-disaster-feeling time of your life. We at Bright Side decided to share our own motherhood wisdom and that of others. At the end of the article, you will find the rule that mothers and fathers must follow.
11. Eating with a baby is no game.
10. Sometimes bedtime becomes a battlefield.
9. Simply going to the toilet is now the most important task on your schedule.
8. Breastfeeding in public is a task, but we often just have to give in.
7. A daytime nap is really the most serene time of the day.
6. There will be a time when you want to hide from all of them and eat chocolate.
5. With time, you will master all types of maneuvers while traveling.
4. When breastfeeding is something unnatural for others...brush them off!
3. Laundry will become a daily task...no, an hourly one.
2. The bathroom will also become a battlefield.
1. For work-at-home dads and moms: always lock that door. Always!
Stay yourself, and prioritize. A happy mom and dad equals a happy child!
Motherhood is indeed the happiest time of your life, but it is also the most difficult. Share your stories in the comments to support each other during the hard times.