30 Secrets for Flawless Skin Used by Different Nations
Here are some of the best and simplest beauty secrets from around the world for staying naturally gorgeous. We at Bright Side guarantee that adding them to your daily beauty regimen will have you looking like you’ve just had a spa treatment.
- Rubbing ice cubes on the face. This simple treatment stimulates blood circulation and gives you healthier and glowing skin.
- Alternating hot and cold face packs. They give you a healthy complexion, increase blood circulation, improve skin elasticity, and saturate your skin with moisture. Simply dip a soft towel in very warm water and place it on the face, then repeat the same procedure using cold water. Repeat this alternating technique several times.
- Using lemon juice to reduce inflammation. Applying some lemon juice on acne does a good job of making pesky pimples smaller and less red.
- Red grapes for glowing skin. Chilean women claim that their radiant skin is due to the antioxidants found in red grapes. They make a paste by mixing red grapes with two tablespoons of flour. Once the paste is ready, they put it on their face and leave it for 10 minutes before washing it off. This mask has the best effect when applied in the morning.
- Healthy eating. Many beauty experts attribute Scandinavian women’s glowing skin to eating healthy foods such as fish and berries which are high in antioxidants.
- Sauna. The heat of a sauna is an effective method of removing toxins from the body.
- Rice water. It cleanses your face, stimulates collagen production, and gives your skin a smoother texture.
- Daily facial massage. This helps to improve the skin’s elasticity and to infuse it with oxygen. You can use any oil or cream for the facial massage. The techniques, though, can vary depending on the needs of your skin.
- Using less face powder. Japanese women believe that healthy skin should have a little bit of shine to it. This is natural and, therefore, beautiful. Using face powder regularly can clog the pores and cause inflammation.
- Carrot juice is an excellent home remedy to get rid of pimples. Fresh carrot juice is packed full of beta-carotene, which is known to help your body heal acne.
- Using potato to get rid of dark circles under the eyes. Slice a raw potato into thin circles, and lay it over your eyelids for 10 minutes.
- Snail slime. This is one of the most popular ingredients of Korean face creams. It has good healing properties and contains collagen and elastin.
- Oils. To make your skin super smooth, put some coconut or argan oil on your face before applying a cream or use these oils as a facial mask.
- Sera and emulsions based on natural ingredients. Korean women use a serum every night and very often apply it together with oils. The order in which they use their skin care products is as follows: serum, oil, moisturizer.
- Alternating beauty products regularly. This prevents your skin from getting accustomed to certain ingredients.
- Quince-based lotion and mask. If you have oily skin, these face washing products are the right choice.
- Jade roller. Using a jade roller on your face improves blood circulation and skin tone.
- Sea salt skin scrub. Sea salt scrubs are good for removing toxins from your body.
- Tea. Herbal and berry teas are great at cleansing your skin.
- Honey and lemon face mask. Lemon reduces the bumps on your forehead (and also wherever they could appear), while honey soothes the skin.
- Oatmeal scrub. Use this scrub to cleanse your skin and tighten the pores.
- Proper eating. Greek women eat a lot of antioxidant-rich fruits and vegetables. Their diet also includes a variety of fish which contain high levels of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
- Steaming your face. Pour 2 tablespoons of chamomile flowers into 2 cups of boiling water, and steam your face for about 20 minutes. Remember that using a scrub after steaming your face is even more effective.
- Icy water. It promotes the skin cell renewal and stimulates the synthesis of natural collagen and elastic fibers. Moreover, icy water improves the complexion.
- Turmeric face mask. This mask has strong antibacterial and antiseptic properties.
- Olive oil. An olive oil massage will help make your skin healthy, supple, and moisturized.
- White clay mask. Masks of white clay are used to cleanse, nourish, and whiten the skin.
- Aloe vera creams. Aloe vera actively moisturizes, nourishes, and protects your skin against premature aging. This plant is also good at restoring moisture balance in cells.