11 Face Masks With Just 2 Ingredients to Make Your Skin Flawless
Many factors affect our skin like age, climate, and stress, just to name a few. To prevent skin problems, you should start taking care of it from an early age. Why buy expensive cream when you can transform your face with just 2 ingredients from the refrigerator?
Bright Side collected 11 natural masks that contain only 2 ingredients. You can make them yourself and use them to get healthier skin.
11. Tomato + Baking Soda
You should use juicy, fresh tomatoes. This mask contains many vitamins: vitamin B9 eliminates acne, vitamin A perfectly fights dryness, vitamin K removes excessive pigmentation, vitamin H and zinc help your skin cells regenerate, potassium moisturizes, calcium softens, and choline rejuvenates and soothes your skin.
- Squeeze one tomato;
- Mix it with 2 tbsp of baking soda;
- Apply it to your face and leave for 10 minutes;
- Wash your face with water.
10. Avocado + Honey
Avocado contains potassium, calcium, sodium, phosphorus, copper, iron, magnesium, zinc and vitamin E. In combination with honey, the avocado can nourish your skin, and make it more taut and elastic.
- Take one ripe avocado and make a puree;
- Mix it with a tbsp of honey;
- Apply this mask on your face and leave on for 15 minutes;
- Rinse the mask off with water.
9. Flour + Potato Juice
To achieve radiant skin, mix the flour and the juice of one potato. The flour will exfoliate rough skin, while the potato juice will lighten blackheads and give the skin some shine.
- Mix the juice of one potato and 6 tsp of flour;
- Gently massage onto the skin;
- Leave the mask on the skin for 15 minutes;
- Rinse with water.
8. Cucumber + Turmeric
We all love cosmetic products that contain cucumber. Thanks to this vegetable, moisture is perfectly absorbed by the skin. In addition the cucumber has astringent properties, which means the skin is tightened and the pores shrink after using a cucumber mask. The turmeric is a natural antiseptic and a universal rejuvenating spice.
- Blend one cucumber;
- Add 1 tsp turmeric and mix together;
- Apply to the skin, leave for 10-15 minutes;
- Rinse it off with clean water.
7. Lemon Juice + Papaya
Papaya is a powerful antioxidant due to the high content of vitamin A. In addition, papaya contains papain, which helps to remove dead skin cells. It has a rejuvenating effect since it contains a large amount of alpha hydroxy acids (AHA). Lemon juice fights the dark spots on the skin and will smooth the skin’s tone, making it fresh and radiant.
- Mix 1 tbsp of papaya puree with 4 drops of lemon juice;
- Apply it on the face for 10-12 minutes;
- Wash the mask off with cold, clean water.
6. Green Tea + Aloe Vera
Do you need a quick facial rejuvenation, to restore tired skin, purify acne, and prevent aging? Thanks to the green tea and vitamins C, PP, K, and B, you solve these problems. Aloe vera as part of the mask will help you heal acne, smooth wrinkles, and give mattify the skin on your face.
- Blend 1 tsp green tea with 1 tsp aloe vera gel;
- You can apply it to the skin for 30 minutes;
- Then rinse it with cold, clean water.
5. Coconut Oil + Cacao Powder
Using a cacao mask is an excellent option for prolonging the youthfulness of the facial skin due to vitamin B5. A lifting effect is possible due to the theobromine and theophylline in the composition of the cacao. In combination with coconut oil, this mask simultaneously nourishes and moisturizes the skin and exfoliates the dead particles of the surface layer of the epidermis.
- Mix 1 tbsp cacao powder with 1 tsp coconut oil;
- Apply it to the skin for 20 minutes;
- Wash the mask off with warm, clean water or chamomile tea (cooled).
4. Bread + Milk
In cosmetology, bread for the face is used because it contains amino acids, group B vitamins, and PP minerals. Masks made of bread and milk will help smooth wrinkles, clean blackheads, strengthen facial vessels, and heal inflammation.
- Combine 1 tbsp bread with 1 tsp warm milk;
- Mash to a paste with a fork;
- Apply the mask on the face and wait for 15 minutes;
- Rinse it with clean water.
3. Banana + Oat
This mask will be useful for dry and sensitive skin. Banana contains vitamin A, B, and C. It perfectly nourishes and moisturizes the skin, while oatmeal will have an exfoliating effect.
- Mix 1 tbsp oatmeal with 1 tbsp banana puree;
- Apply it to the skin and wait for 20 minutes;
- Wash the mask off with clean, warm water.
2. Activated Charcoal + Gelatin
There is a natural collagen in gelatin which perfectly penetrates the skin, making it more elastic. Activated charcoal dries and shrinks the pores. It also cleans sebaceous plugs, reduces the amount of acne and bleckheads or whiteheads, helps cope with the inflammatory processes on the skin, and provides a deep cleansing.
- Dissolve 1 tsp gelatin in warm water;
- Add one ground tablet of activated charcoal;
- Apply the mask on the skin and wait for 15 minutes;
- Rinse it with warm water.
1. Egg White + Cucumber
Use this if you want to get glowing skin. Cucumber has an anti-inflammatory effect so it will cleanse and soothe your skin. Egg white is an ideal remedy for oily skin. It will tighten your skin and make it tauter.
- Blend 1/2 cucumber with one egg white, beaten;
- Apply this smooth paste to your face and wait for 15 minutes;
- Wash the mask off with water.
Will you try these masks? Maybe you know more recipes? Share with us in the comments!