13 Shocking Facts About Popular Drinks It’s Time You Knew
When it comes to information about food and drink, there’s no end to the conflicting ideas. People could probably argue the merits and drawbacks of drinking a cup of tea, such is the confusing mix of myths we get about anything connected with our health.
To help you make sense of it all, we at Bright Side decided to dispel a few myths about popular drinks.
And here’s the perfect time to drink water according to cardiologists
- after waking up — to "boost" all internal organs
- before breakfast — to increase metabolism
- during and after eating — to digest food
- before taking a bath — to relax and decrease arterial pressure
- before going to bed — to sleep soundly and take the pressure of your heart
- when training — to make your workout more productive (drink a little water every 10-15 minutes)
- for busting a bad mood
Bonus: The red paper cup
Did you know that the red cup we’ve all probably used once or twice is made in a way that shows you the correct measurements of the drink you are enjoying?
Preview photo credit Depositphotos