6 Internal Problems The Rashes on Your Face Scream
Chinese doctors call our face a "window to health." It's all because our skin reacts sensitively to any malfunction and change in body work, sending us signals, for example, in the form of pimples.
Bright Side figured out which organs' work we should pay attention to if rashes appear on our face.
Forehead and eyebrows
Rashes on the forehead or above the eyebrows most likely indicate certain gastrointestinal issues. A bridge between the eyebrows is "responsible" for the work of the liver.
- Try to correct the situation by eliminating fatty and fried foods from your diet and substantially reducing your consumption of alcohol.
Pimples on the nose hint at cardiovascular system issues, the main reason for which is stress.
- Try to maintain an active lifestyle, relax more often, and follow a sleeping schedule.
According to Chinese doctors, the skin on the ears is inextricably linked with the workings of the kidneys and urinary system.
- Having found pimples on your ears, you should first reduce your consumption of salt and coffee and start drinking more water.
Cheeks and cheekbones
The cheekbones and upper part of the cheeks reflect the work of our lungs and bronchi. Pimples that appear here can indicate problems with the respiratory system. Allergies may also be a reason for this.
Yet rashes on the lower cheek area can indicate dental problems.
- Pay attention to your respiratory system. First of all, walk more and breathe fresh air, give up smoking, and avoid all kinds of smoking places.
- Pay special attention to your oral hygiene. Try to eat fewer sweets, and refuse sweet soda drinks.
Dermatological problems around the mouth can give us a signal about digestive issues, resulting in indigestion and intestinal spasm.
- Try to completely refuse fast food. Include in your diet as many foods rich in fiber as possible, such as fruits and vegetables.
Rashes in this area usually attract our attention to the reproductive system. Another cause for this may be hormonal balance problems and a certain phase of the menstrual cycle.
- If the pimple on your chin appeared just once, there's no reason to worry. Just dry it with lotion or zinc ointment. Yet a permanent rash on the chin hints that you'd better visit a doctor.