8 Product Combinations That’ll Help You Lose Weight
As everyone knows, a balanced diet is essential when it comes to losing weight and improving overall well-being.
That’s why the staff of Bright Side decided to make a list of some delicious and healthy food pairings that’ll help you take your first step toward the ideal figure!
Eggs and vegetables
Chicken and red pepper
Legumes and corn
Green tea and lemon juice
Salmon and asparagus
Almonds and Greek yogurt
Avocado and spinach
Tuna and ginger
We’d also like to draw your attention to product combinations that are best to avoid:
- Proteins (meat, fish, eggs, etc) and carbohydrates (bread, cereals, potatoes, pastries).
- Acidic foods (citruses, apples, tomatoes) and carbohydrate-rich foods.
- Carbohydrates and sugar, such as cakes with sweet jam.
- Proteins should not be eaten with starch or with other proteins (meat + eggs; cheese + eggs; meat + nuts, etc).
- Always eat fruit (particularly melons) separately from any other food.
- It’s best to consume milk separately from a main meal or to exclude it from your diet altogether.