A 21-Day Walking Plan That Can Help You Kick the Excess Weight Out of Your Body
If you are a beginner in the world of fitness, Galina Denzel, a certified personal trainer, is the inventor of a 21-day walking plan that will help you crush your New Year’s resolutions and improve your health. After all, walking is very beneficial to our bodies, as it not only melts fat, but also improves our fitness.
Bright Side would like to suggest a plan that anyone can follow to kick off their transformation journey or even just to keep themselves active and healthy!
- Day 1 — Start off with 5 minutes of regular walking in the morning and in the evening.
- Day 2 — 7 minutes of walking in the morning and in the evening.
- Day 3 — The third day of the program begins and ends with 9 minutes of walking in the morning and in the evening.
- Day 4 — We increase the time we spend walking to 10 minutes twice a day.
- Day 5 — 12 Minutes in the morning and in the evening, as we are getting close to the end of this first “endurance week.”
- Day 6 — 15-minute walk in the morning and in the evening.
- Day 7 — On our last day of the “endurance week” we walk 18 minutes in the morning and 18 in the evening and we are ready to get into Week 2.
- Day 8 — Here we start off with 2 minutes of easy, normal walking to warm up, then 10 minutes of fast-walking, and then we finish off with 2 minutes of easy walking to cool down.
- Day 9 — This consists of only 20 minutes of walking at a moderate pace.
- Day 10 — On day 10 we increase the time, so we start off with 5 minutes walking at an easy pace, then 12 minutes of fast-walking and, again, we cool off with another 5 minutes of regular walking.
- Day 11 — Here we do 10 minutes of walking at a moderate pace again.
- Day 12 — Like before, we start off with 5 minutes at an easy pace, then we continue with 15 minutes of fast-walking, and finish the workout off with another 5 to cool down.
- Day 13 — On this day, we do another 20 minutes of moderate pace.
- Day 14 — Our last day of week 2 starts off 5 minutes easy, then 18 minutes of fast-walking and, of course, another 5 to end the week with.
- Day 15 — We start off our last week with 10 minutes of walking up and down stairs and then 2 minutes of walking at an easy pace to cool off.
- Day 16 — Just like how it was in Week 2, on this day you will do 20 minutes of walking at a moderate pace.
- Day 17 — We continue with the stairs as we walk up and down them for 12 minutes with another 2-minute easy walk.
- Day 18 — This day has a little surprise for you. Start off with 25 minutes of walking at a moderate pace and the workout off with 2 sets of 12 squats.
- Day 19 — We walk 20 minutes up and down stairs and then cool down with a 3-minute easy walk.
- Day 20 — Do 25 minutes of moderate pace walking.
- Day 21 — To end this 21-day walking plan, do 20 minutes of walking at a fast pace and finish off with 3 minutes of easy walking to cool yourself down.
Walking is an easy and very good way to keep us healthy. In fact, according to this source, walking an extra 20 minutes a day will burn off 7 pounds of body fat per year!
Who is going to try this walking plan out, or at least, incorporate more walking into their daily life? Please let us know and let’s all motivate each other into bettering ourselves and our health.
Preview photo credit depositphotos.com