A Weekend Diet That Can Help You Lose 6 Pounds for Just Saturday and Sunday
You’re not losing as much weight as you expect because you’re not breaking your diet enough. Well, that’s what this diet suggests. It argues that you can burn up to 6 lb (2.7 kg) by controlling your eating only during the weekends instead of almost fasting for the entire week. Who would possibly not want that!
Join our co-workers at Bright Side in doing this weight loss plan and get the results you want faster.
Instead of jumping between diets, shakes, and the same boring salads over weeks, months, and even years, you can just eat normally during the week and have special diet weekends to get back the body you had when you were a teen.
No need to feel like you’re on a hunger strike, limit yourself to liquids or eat food portions that could fit into a doll’s plate. There’s no secret either. You only need to eat in moderation and choose the right products like those that improve digestion and burn calories more easily. Saturday and Sunday, that’s all it takes. Up for the challenge? Here we go!
- Breakfast: a rye bread sandwich with 200 g of cottage cheese. You can pair this with your regular coffee or tea, just keep sugar and sweeteners away.
Lunch: a full and fun salad containing these ingredients for 2 people:
Half a boiled potato
A few croutons
A tasty salad dressing made out of lemon juice, dill, mustard, and pepper
- Dinner: 100 g of fish with some spices cooked inside the oven. For dessert, have 200 g of kefir or low-fat Greek yogurt.
- Breakfast: A cup of green tea without sweeteners and 2 big crackers with no sugar.
Lunch: a stir-fried salad. For 2 people it would contain:
2 big boiled potatoes
½ fresh cabbage
1 cup of yellow corn
½ spoonful of olive oil
- Dinner: 100 g of chicken breast, 1 boiled egg, and a tomato. For dessert, have 200 g of kefir or low-fat Greek yogurt.
Sure, you won’t be having that big burger you usually have on the weekends watching Netflix but after the compliments you’ll receive when you walk into work Monday morning, you’ll know it was totally worth it. And the best part? You can have your regular Monday lunch that day!
BONUS: Tips for better and healthier results
- Always follow your doctor’s guidance. Consult them about if this diet is perfect for you or if you should add some other ingredients that you particularly need.
- Pair this 2-day diet with a 2-day 30-minute workout. Do what you love: run, dance, jump, or do some aerobics.
- Cut your carbs and fat intake by half. So yes, you can eat that triple chocolate cheesecake, just make sure the size is smaller.
Would you prefer eating this way during the weekends or just stick to your regular diet on the weekdays? What’s your opinion?