This Effective Hair and Skin Beauty Remedy Can Be Found in Every Home
People all over the world love coffee for its taste and invigorating qualities. But this drink has other more unusual applications.
Today Bright Side presents you with a collection of effective recipes for using coffee (and even leftover coffee grounds) as a youth and beauty remedy that can help against a variety of unpleasant conditions!
- Mix ground coffee or dried coffee grounds with the same amount of salt, and then add a few drops of olive oil.
- Apply the scrub onto steamed skin, and massage it in with slow circular upward movements.
You’ll need to repeat the procedure 1-2 times a week.
2. Hair loss
- Mix 2 tbsp of fine- or medium-ground coffee with 3 oz of heated olive oil.
- Apply the mask to damp hair. Spread it along the whole length of your hair, and wrap it in foil. After 30 minutes, rinse your hair with shampoo.
Prepare the masks 1-2 times a week. The full course of treatment should consist of 12 applications. When used on light hair, the remedy might cause a change of tint.
3. Swelling under the eyes
- Mix 1/2 tsp of ground coffee beans or fresh coffee grounds, 1/2 tsp of coconut oil, a pinch of ground black pepper, and a few drops of water.
- Apply the remedy to your face under the lower eyelids. After the mask has dried up, rinse it off with warm water.
4. Dry or cracked lips
- Mix 1/2 tsp of coffee grounds and 1/2 tsp of honey.
- Massage the resulting scrub into your lips for 30 seconds, and then remove it with a wet cotton swab.
5. Black dots on the face
- Mix 2 tbsp of dried coffee grounds (or finely ground coffee) with curd in a ratio of 1:1.
- Apply the remedy onto steamed skin, massage it in for 2 minutes, then leave it on for another 10 minutes. After that, rinse it off with warm water.
Repeat the treatment once a week.
6. Oily skin
- Mix fresh coffee grounds with 1 tbsp yogurt.
- Apply the mixture to your face, and massage it in for 1-2 minutes. Then rinse it off with cool water.
7. Dull facial skin
- Take 1 tbsp coffee grounds, 1 tsp sour cream, 1 tsp honey, and 1 raw egg.
- Stir all the ingredients until you get a smooth pulp, and then apply it to the face. Rinse with cool water after 15 minutes.
Apply the mask no more than 1-2 times a week.