This Simple Homemade Face Cream Will Reduce Wrinkles in Just a Week
We at Bright Side believe that nature knows best, and we love to bring you good and effective natural beauty care recipes. In today’s post, we share a recipe for a face cream that can improve the quality of your skin in just a week and without much effort. You will be amazed how great your skin looks and feels! Take note.
- 2 tsp of Vaseline
- 1 tbsp of almond oil or olive oil
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp of honey
- 1 ripe avocado
How to prepare:
- Heat up the Vaseline for a few seconds until it softens — either in a pot on the stove or in a microwave-safe container in the microwave.
- Add the honey and mix well. Add the rest of the ingredients, with the egg yolk at the end. Mix vigorously until you get a homogeneous paste. Put the cream in a covered jar, and shake well.
Tips on how to use it:
- First of all, let the mixture sit for at least 5 minutes.
- Wash and dry your face very well, and then apply the cream on your face.
- Gently massage for a few minutes in a circular motion, using your ring fingers.
- Leave on for 30 minutes, and then remove with a cotton ball or towel moistened with mineral water.
Enjoy the results!