18 Couples Who Are Not Lovey-Doveys at All
A relationship is a serious thing, but it doesn’t mean that a bit of humor can’t be added to it. Or more than a bit...if a couple likes to tease each other.
Bright Side shares photos of people who express their feelings in a rather weird way. But it seems their partners don’t mind.
18. "I thought I looked cute as hell today, and my boyfriend told me I look like Pinhead Larry."
17. "To my wife and my children..."
16. When you really love your girlfriend...
15. "My boyfriend had cookies delivered to me while I was studying."
14. "Came downstairs this morning and my wife gave me these. Uh... Thanks, honey?"
13. "My wife says I don’t understand breakfast in bed."
12. A greeting card for my husband
11. "My husband is an asshole."
10. "Today my husband and I moved into our first house together."
9. "My husband travels for work. He gave me this so I am never really alone..."
8. The candle of a true romantic
7. "My boyfriend promised me a fancy dinner for our date."
6. "My wife’s ’sexy’ Halloween costume."
5. "What is wrong with my sister and her husband?"
4. "We faked a proposal just to get a free dessert..."
3. "It was more important to her to have her shoes in the pic than the top of my head..."
2. I asked my boyfriend, “Guess who caught the bouquet?“
And he said, ”Throw it back!"
1. It seems that helping my partner through childbirth was a mistake...
Have you enjoyed the article? Share your opinion in the comments below, and push the "Like" button.