20+ Relationships That Are Running Purely on Hilarity
Scientists have confirmed that shared laughter leads to long, happy, and better relationships. Laura Kurtz, an author of one study from the University of North Carolina, says, “What this means is that we can say that there is something unique about shared laughter for a relationship. It isn’t just enough to laugh in the presence of your partner — it’s the moments where you are both laughing together that really seem to count.”
We admire people who bring humor to their relationship and we encourage you to look at the world from the Bright Side in any situation.
1. At least I know my boyfriend took a shower today.
2. I asked my husband to clean our room. This triggered his inner 5-year-old and he fell asleep.
3. Do you like our prom attire?
4. I sent my husband to the store to buy milk. Does anyone see milk here?
5. My parents have been married for 20 years. Mom still asks dad how he takes his tea every morning. Here is his solution:
6. My husband cleaned the kitchen and I think he wants a reward.
7. Can you find the special treat from my wife?
8. What was the theme of the party? Disappointment.
9. And what does her cup say? CJ’s husband’s wife?
10. My wife said this license plate made her think of me.
11. So, you want to play with me?
12. My husband challenged me to see if I could fit in my new suitcase.
13. My wife hates comic book movies. Thanks, Universal.
14. My wife’s new hand towel
15. I’m a super nervous flyer and my wife just took this pic of me at the airport restaurant. We are about to board the plane.
16. When your husband is in charge of decorating the guest room:
17. Is this breakfast for your husband?
18. When you ask your husband to wrap at least one shirt:
19. My husband did the laundry. Now we are a Barbie family.
20. Ideas of what love is from my husband and me. Try to guess which card is his.
Wife: Did you finish the yardwork?
22. When you don’t have a pic of your girlfriend, but you believe in your drawing skills:
23. My husband travels for work. He gave me this so I am never really alone.
24. Horse and unicorn: they were never meant to be together but look at how lovely they are.
Do you agree that there should be a place for humor in relationships? Do you like to have fun with your partner? Share your stories with us!
Preview photo credit DailyRapsTv/Twitter