20 Soul-Stirring Photos That Make Us Believe in True Love
There are a lot of things in our lives that are too hard to describe or understand, and true love is one of them. You can feel or recognize happiness with your heart because it’s always about caring, support, patience, and a bit of mutual craziness. It’s so wonderful to witness couples who are able to find the love of their life and still experience sparks despite any troubles or obstacles.
Now is the time you ought to take out your tissues because Bright Side is about to send you on a tear-shedding ride through 20 pictures proving that true love is always around.
20. They’ve been together for 78 years and now they’re having a housewarming party.
19. “It hit me that it would be really great to propose to her during her last chemo session. I felt like it would mark the end of everything we had gone through together with cancer and turn the page to a new part of our lives.”
18. “I’ve learned more about love from watching my dad reluctantly rearrange the living room so my mom can make snow angel boomerangs for her 29 Instagram followers than from anything else.”
17. Because it’s never too late to find true love!
16. They celebrate their 60th anniversary of shared love, laughter, and family.
15. “Through my diagnosis, surgery, and subsequent recovery, she never left my side.”
14. They’ve been married for more than 80 years and became the longest married couple in the USA.
13. “My brother is taking his girlfriend her Valentine’s Day gift! Just look at how happy they are.”
12. “I told my bf that I was craving tacos and guacamole. Then I got a call that my favorite tacos were at my door. He’s in NY. I’m in LA.”
11. We’re just curious about what he was whispering to her. Probably how much he loved her.
10. “26 years of marriage and my dad still goes all out for my mom on Valentine’s Day.”
9. “This picture is from our first date because I’m ’a beautiful work of art.’ I’m in tears.”
8. “My mom has to stay in her room in isolation due to her cancer radiation. So my dad set up a desk at her door to keep her company and I’m crying.”
7. “To all of my fellow army families out there or couples in long distance relationships, stay strong. Anything worth having is worth waiting for.”
6. “My dad has been writing my mom a poem every Valentine’s Day for 20 years. And this year he took a line from every single one since 1997.”
5. “My mom kept the paper my dad gave her with his number on it from 1986.”
4. We hope every couple looks at each other like this for their whole life.
3. This guy had a severe snowboarding accident, shattered several vertebrae, and became a paraplegic. “Kelly was by my side through it all.”
2. “A guy at the salon is feeding his girl chicken nuggets while she gets her nails done. That’s the kind of love and support we all need.”
1. “My grandpa is 93 and he still takes my grandma on dates weekly. Here’s them getting ready this morning.”
What is true love for you? What have you or your partner done to show each other that your love goes on?