15 Simple Tricks to Make Your Life Easier
How to store your bras in a more convenient way, how to clean an old frying pan without any harsh chemicals, how to remove your cat's fur from the carpet... If you're looking for some practical tips to save your time and money, then this article is just what you need.
The Bright Side team has collected a list of 15 useful things that will make your life less messy and more comfortable. And don't miss our bonus at the end of the article - you'll find out how to do multiplication using your hands.
15. Put a lemon in a bowl with other fruits to keep them fresh for a longer time.
14. Use magazine holders to store your vegetables and fruits.
13. Group all your medicine by cold medication, gastrointestinal tract pills, painkillers, etc. and put them into different containers.
12. Several hangers will help you create a great place for your bras.
11. A window scraper will help you remove the fur from your carpet.
10. CD cases are great places for keeping different cables.
9. Use trash bags to transport clothes when moving from one place to another.
8. To find a hole in a tire, put some soap foam on it. You will see bubbles on the punctured spot.
7. Boxes with things are much easier to carry if you make holes for your hands in them.
6. Use hangers to store your glasses and sunglasses.
5. If you have drawers that are very noisy when closing, try putting a little bit of hot glue on the top of the internal side of the drawer.
4. You can clean an old iron frying pan with the help of salt, oil, and a potato.
3. Use an inflatable pool to create a safe place for a baby to play.
2. To stop potatoes from sprouting, put an apple into the sack with them.
1. Use a rubber band to keep the apple pieces together. In this case, the oxygen in the air won't react with the iron in the apple and it won't turn brown.
Bonus: Multiply by 9 using your hands.
Look at your palms and imagine that each of your fingers has its own number from 1 to 10, from the left to the right. Then find the finger that corresponds to the number you want to multiply by 9 and bend it. The fingers to the left of the bent finger will be the tens and the fingers to the right will be the ones.
Do you know any other useful lifehacks? Tell us about them in the comment section below!