Sometimes human inventiveness gives rise to strange things — like these "useful" hacks that no one will ever actually use. Perhaps their authors just got bored with life hacks from the Internet and decided to make their own versions.
Bright Side warns you: these tricks are not to be reproduced.
25. Your cat is ignoring you? There is a solution!
24. A slice of onion in the disk drive is a natural remedy for computer viruses.
23. This secret method will double the lifespan of a toilet paper roll.
22. Put a lemon inside your computer, and the fans will disperse its aroma into the room.
21. Pasta can be cooked in a toaster too.
20. Want to get rid of wrinkles? Bees will help you. Or snakes.
19. Can’t find a place to park? Use the empty space in the middle of the road.
18. For Pokemon Go fans: put your phone in the microwave so that the Pokemon hatches sooner.
17. Leave empty boxes at your neighbors’ so that thieves don’t know you bought something new.
16. Don’t waste money on phone cases. You can repaint your phone yourself.
15. You spilled coffee on your light pants and can’t wash the stain off? Dip them in a basin of coffee. Now you have new coffee-colored pants!
14. If your toilet seat is too cold, put socks on it.
13. A super long extension cord will help you charge your phone and carry it around the house simultaneously.
12. If your computer heats up too much, apply ice packs to it.
11. A computer case can be an excellent cheese grater.
10. Few people are aware that popcorn is a good substitute for a fire alarm.
9. Or that an ice cream bucket can serve as a crash helmet.
8. Hold your phone camera over boiling water — a hip Instagram filter is ready!
7. Remember: if you have a hole in your shoes, you can find a graceful way out.
6. Afraid of dropping your phone? Set it to flight mode, and forget your fears.
5. Your computer can be slow because of the dust cluttered inside. Smash it, and wash it.
4. It’s a little-known fact, but doorways are great for storing mattresses. No need to waste money on a door either.
3. To prevent your little dog from escaping through the fence, put a spoon into its collar.
2. A pro way to fold a shirt.
1. Pizza slices are perfectly shaped to fit an iron, so why not take advantage of this fact?