3 Safe Ways to Get Rid of Insects at Home
It’s very easy to get rid of insects using poisons, but it’s also quite dangerous — especially if you have children or animals.
Bright Side has collected tips to help you get rid of unwanted guests once and for all using very safe ingredients.
How to get rid of cockroaches:
- Cut the onion into little pieces.
- Mix the onion with the baking soda (sodium bicarbonate is another name for baking soda).
- Put the mixture where the cockroaches are seen most of the time.
Repeat if needed.
How to get rid of ants:
Put a few pinches of cornmeal in places where ants will definitely take food and bring it to their nest. You will notice the results in a few weeks.
How to get rid of mosquitoes:
- Put the oil onto a clean sponge.
- Put the sponge in a jar, and close it for 24 hours.
- Open the jar, and let the smell spread around the room.
Do you have any other tips that might be helpful? Feel free to share them in the comment section below!
Preview photo credit depositphotos