9 Words on Your Résumé That Automatically Annoy Employers
Sending a résumé for a dream job is an act that requires courage and scrupulousness. Yet some people, being eager to show their best qualities, kill the employer's desire to invite them to a job interview.
Mistakes that prevent employers from reading your résumé to the end.
It's important not only to keep an eye on what you write in your résumé but also to pay attention to how you do it.
- Don't use CAPS LOCK.
- Don't use exclamation marks!!!
- Don't finish your phrases with ellipsis...
- Check your résumé for mistakes before sending it.
- Observe the structure: use headings, subtitles, and markings.
- Write your references at the beginning of your résumé so the recruiters don't have to search for them in the text.
- Don't tell the employer what to do: what time they should choose to call you, who they should contact you through, and what information to share.