How to make a gorgeous rainbow-colored notebook in just five minutes
Sometimes we all need a little bit of color to brighten up our day. That’s why we at Bright Side have found this great idea for making a cheerful notebook.
You will need:
- Several pieces of colored paper
- Long thin wooden sticks
- A ruler
- A pencil
- A reel of string or wool.
1. Fold one piece of paper in half.
2. Draw a vertical line using the ruler about 1.5cm from the fold. Mark out notches every 1.5cm down the line.
3. Cut out small triangular pieces from the fold up to the line, making sure that there is space between them.
4. Do the same with all your other pieces of colored paper, and put them together.
5. Take one of your wooden sticks and pass it through two pieces of paper like so:
6. Do the same for all the other pieces of paper.
7. Tie a small knot on the uppermost stick using your string.
8. Thread the string through the sticks, alternating between passing it around the front or the back, like so:
9. Tie a knot at the end, and cut off any excess string.
10. Put something eye-catching on the front page.