Bright Side Writer
← All jobs
We are looking for writers who are ready to work in the “home-office” mode. This is a full-time job and requires you to spend about 8 hours per day on it on a regular basis. You’ll receive a fixed pay for each article and a bonus depending on the quality of your articles.
You are not eligible if:
- You have little free time (less than 8 hours per day). It won’t work — don’t even try.
- You have no experience in working with text. We deal only with experienced writers.
- A decent payment for successful writers, which is equal to the salary paid for working in an office.
- To teach you and to share the experience of one of the most successful teams on the internet.
You can become our writer if:
- You’ve been following Bright Side for more than 3 months and you like this site.
- You have experience in journalism, copywriting, and other spheres connected with creating texts. For example, if you have a personal blog.
- You are intelligent and kind and if you love people, art, and creation and want to bring more positivity to this world. You prefer to stay away from the topic of politics, you keep your religious opinions to yourself, and you promise not to write about horoscopes, palmistry, and numerology.
- You have a progressive sense of what beauty is.
- You are a perfectionist to the core.
- You can convey your thoughts in an interesting and grammatically correct manner.
- Think of ideas for Bright Side posts that will be read by hundreds of thousands of people.
- Discuss them with us, write texts, compile illustrations, and create ready-to-be-published posts.
- Dedicate about 8 hours per day to this work.
If you feel interested and are ready to complete a 2-stage test assignment, then:
- Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indicate “Freelance writer for Bright Side: name, date of birth” as the subject of the letter.
- The letter should include:
— Your name, surname, and age;
— Your city of residence;
— Information about your education and work experience;
— Links to your publications on the internet (links to your personal blog);
— Information about how much time a day you can spend on our project;
— A self-introductory story.
Letters containing incomplete information won’t be considered.
The specifics of the test assignment:
- We are very meticulous when hiring new stuff. It may take several days to fulfill the test task.
- The task consists of several stages. The conditions for passing which are equal for all applicants regardless of their track record.
- The first stage is a usual test. You’ll get a link to the test after you send us the letter with your application.
- It takes some time to process the test — usually from 2 to 10 working days. We will inform you of whether you have passed to the next stage or not.
- The result of the test is for internal use and will help us make the decision regarding admission to the next stage. We have the right not to discuss the results with the applicant.
- The writer who passes the test successfully will get a creative task. It is connected with generating ideas and posts.
All of your ideas are part of the test assignment and you will not receive payment for them. We need them only to assess your potential as a prospective Bright Side writer. None of your ideas or writing will be published or used in any way. But you need to understand that your idea may be not particularly unique. We have written thousands of posts, and there’s a good chance that we once wrote an article on a similar topic or will do so in the future. If you think only you could come up with this or that idea, or if you doubt our honesty, then this job is probably not for you.
Have you read it carefully? Is everything clear? We already love you.