Bright Side is a media resource visited by approximately 40 million people a month, and it is one of the world’s largest Facebook and YouTube communities. Our authors write great articles, our painters create bright illustrations, and our video staff bring animated joy with their videos!
We also have projects in 8 languages, and they are also very popular among subscribers.
Yet this is not the limit! We are constantly expanding, and now we are in search of professional community managers!
You’ll have to:
- Manage our communities in social networks.
- Communicate with our subscribers.
- React to their comments adequately and with humor.
- Involve them in discussions and surveys.
- Maintain a healthy community atmosphere!
From the best applicant, we’re looking for:
- Work experience as a community manager for at least 1.5 years.
- The ability and desire for positive and necessary communication.
- The ability to neutralize conflict situations.
- The ability to position oneself and the company in the public eye (skills and knowledge in PR).
What we offer:
- Large-scale and interesting tasks in different communities.
- Working with a team of professionals in an exciting creative atmosphere.
- Working from home, which should be regarded as a permanent position with a worthy reward.
- The opportunity to contribute to one of the most ambitious internet projects and join our Bright Side with cookies, cats, and raccoons! :-)
Send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Community Manager” in the subject line, and we will answer you with a test task.
Learn how Bright Side is created! Become part of a wonderful team! Life’s cool with us :-)