Lead Content Manager on YouTube Channel
← All jobs
Bright Side is a media resource that’s visited by around 40 million users a month. It’s one of the largest online communities on both Facebook and YouTube. Our authors write excellent articles, our artists produce striking illustrations, and our video animators bring visual joy through their clips!
We're never standing still, we’re always developing, and we’re consistently launching new projects on YouTube. In connection with this, we’re currently searching for a lead content manager to work with our friendly team, who has good knowledge of English and can generate ideas for new video channels!
It would be great if you already have experience in creating and developing video projects, know how to quickly find required information online, have the ability to “vacuum” and sift through various platforms (websites, books, forums, Facebook groups) in search for new formats.
Your job will involve:
1. Generating content and ideas for our YouTube channel:
- working with existing video archives – for example, repackaging existing videos from our Bright Side channel. This will involve coming up with new cover images/titles/descriptions in English;
- generating ideas for new videos with regard to subject matter, style, presentation, content, and so on;
2. Coordinating the teams that create the content according to the required subject matter;
3. Keeping track of the popularity figures for videos and of comments and audience expectations; keep an eye on growth and ideally, achieve 1 million subscribers within half a year.
The following will also be required from you:
- an understanding of the principles of working with YouTube;
- the ability to analyze and to evaluate work effectiveness;
- knowledge of English, no worse than Upper-Intermediate;
- a “home-office” mode of work, but as part of a full-time job;
- work as part of an incredibly cool international team that’s always ready to share its knowledge;
- numerous opportunities for professional development;
- highly interesting tasks and the opportunity to create super-cool content.
Please send your résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Lead content manager for YouTube channel.”
Find out how Bright Side is made! It’s cool here!