Bright Side Freelance Writers wanted!
← All jobs
We are looking for creative and experienced writers!
- Do you have an impressive imagination?
- Are you a creative and expressive individual?
- Are you a perfectionist from head to toe?
- Are you able to express yourself in an interesting and appealing way?
- Do you have a relevant writing experience or a blog?
If this sounds like you, then you may also meet our employment conditions:
- You’ve been following and reading Bright Side for more than 2 months, and it brings you joy every single day.
- You’re an intelligent and kind person who knows how it feels to love someone, who appreciates art, and who wishes to put other people in a good mood and instill positive feelings in them. You don’t want to talk about politics, you prefer to keep your religious beliefs private, and you promise not to write about horoscopes, numerology, fortune-telling, or anything else like this.
- You are prepared to work from a distance.
Test Assignment 1
Write an article based on the following title which could be published on Bright Side.
- 15 Life Hacks That Will Change Your Life
Remember to include any images that you feel would suit the article and really bring it to life! Be as creative as possible! You should also include links to information and image sources/credits.
Remember: the article should be a masterpiece. It should make thousands of people want to share it, like it, and remember it as something they found seriously useful. None of your ideas or texts will be published or used in any way without your permission.
Test Assignment 2
Create 5 titles for articles that you think would be appealing to the Bright Side’s readers (there is no need to write the actual article here).
For each title, tell us how you would "sell" it. And give us a preview image, a title and an announcement — just like we do with our articles on Facebook!
Please tell us about yourself (don't forget to include links to your published works or a blog) and send your completed test assignments to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!