16 Pet Owners Reveal the Strangest Photos of Their Furry Friends
Despite the fact that pets have lived with us for centuries, we still manage to surprise each other. Animals often don’t understand why humans do certain things, and we sometimes can’t get used to some of our pets’ habits. From time to time it seems that they do things on purpose like falling asleep in the most unexpected places and sitting in strange positions. At the end of the article, don’t miss the bonus photo featuring some birds that shock everyone with their unusual behavior.
Bright Side recommends you to turn off your logic and have fun looking at these strange situations these pets managed to get themselves into.
1. “Little Lucy thought she would put on my shorts while I was in the shower. Now, she has a problem.”
2. “A cat that looks just like mine showed up in my backyard. Now I don’t know which one to bring inside.”
3. “Whenever I’m sad he brings me a sock.”
4. “So we moved into a new house and found there’s a glitch in the matrix.”
5. “She didn’t want to be cradled like usual. This is how she would rather be held.”
6. “He’s a strange, but good boy!”
7. “We got a new couch but my dog refuses to sit on it because she misses the old one. That’s why we saved a cushion from the old one so that she can sit on it.”
8. “Bought our kitten (Mac) a new $40 bed and walked in on him sleeping like this!”
9. “Whenever she sits, her legs slide out. I lovingly call them her emergency brakes.”
10. “My dog ate the wall. I think he is planning an escape.”
11. “Took my dog to a swim lesson. She thought it was a giant water bowl and drank and swam simultaneously.”
12. “What are you even doing, dog?”
13. “Both my fur babies were worried about me being in the bath. The cat was meowing and the dog was crying.”
14. “My beautifully dumb dog fell asleep in the rain.”
15. Spring is definitely here.
16. “My pregnant cat was X-rayed.”
Bonus: two ducks hitching a ride on a goose
We are really interested in seeing your pets’ photos and reading stories about them! Don’t be shy, share them here!