18 Cats That Have Developed Into Something Else
There is an opinion that cats, unlike their foe the dog, are not very smart. It’s also really hard to teach them anything and they are often hostile toward people. But in fact, this is not enough of an argument to make us believe that cats are not intelligent. It is very likely that they just don’t like to be submissive and when nobody is watching them, they can do a lot of crazy things!
Bright Side has searched the internet and found 18 photos that dispel most myths about cats’ intelligence levels.
1. “My cat is having her weekly FaceTime with her best friend Zoey who used to live next door.”
2. If he is drinking water all by himself today, what will he be doing tomorrow?
3. “My cat when he thinks there’s no one home:”
4. A smart but difficult teenager
5. Preparing his summer bod
6. “Trained my cat to stand. Now she won’t stop.”
7. Nothing unusual here, it’s just a cat riding a dog.
8. “My cat likes to walk on her wheel while I’m on my exercise bike. The way she looks at me makes my heart melt.”
9. “My wife and my cat”
10. “My cat couldn’t get to his litter box because the toilet door was left closed one night, so he spilled the litter bag himself and pooped on it...”
11. “My roommate’s cat is always breaking out of her bathroom. I set up this hidden camera to find out how.”
12. “My cat drags his blanket around the house until he finds the perfect spot to take a catnap.”
13. “My cat loves to ride in the car. She is the best co-pilot because she gives disapproving glares to other drivers so I can focus on the road.”
14. “So a month ago I dropped a ring & a clip down my bathroom sink and I’ve been scared to try to save it because I was scared it would just drop farther down but look at my cat being the GOAT.”
15. “My cat loves to eat dinner with us every night and he’s very polite.”
16. My cat brings me chicken wings from outside.
17. Out of my way!
18. He is strong, independent, and he can pay for himself — any woman’s dream!
And what are your cats capable of? What weird things have you seen them do?