20+ People Who Are Almost Too Obsessed With Their Pets
When we adopt a puppy or a kitten, they immediately become a member of the family. In fact, 69% of dog owners and 60% of cat owners admit that they give their pets as much attention as they would to their children. So it’s no wonder that they’re willing to do anything to make the connection with their little friends stronger.
Bright Side put together 21 photos of people who went a little bit too far when playing the role of a pet owner.
21. When you’ve always wanted to be a teacher, but you hate human beings:
20. True love is when you make their dreams come true.
19. “My friend dressed up as his cat for Halloween.”
18. “I got a Texas ID for my son today.”
17. A good owner is also a good stylist.
16. A birthday party for a little princess
15. “He’s never seen himself in the mirror, so I tell him how handsome he is at least 20 times a day.”
14. Best friends, best memories
13. When you love your dogs, slippers with their faces on them don’t seem like too much.
12. “Since his girlfriend is no longer with us, I decided to cheer him up with a bouquet of carrots on Valentine’s Day.”
11. When you literally can’t live without your pet:
10. Every cat needs their own personal space.
9. “I asked my 4-year-old to put our new puppy to bed. This is what I came back to.”
8. “I let her display her creative side. Truly one of the greatest artists of our generation.”
7. “If you think I actually hired a photographer to take pictures of my new puppy then you’re exactly right.”
6. The best use for fake eyelashes
5. “When I’m sad, my dog goes outside and brings me things. Today, it’s a pine cone.”
4. “I bought a little bed for my hamster and now we do everything together.”
3. This is what true care looks like.
2. “My mom made a house with couches and baby pictures for my guinea pigs.”
1. “I bought a mini laptop for my dog so he can at least look like he’s helping support this family.”
How far are you willing to go for your own pet? We’re eager to hear your stories in the comments!
Preview photo credit redditmeman / reddit