25 Hysterically Flexible Cats Who Broke All the Laws of Physics
Cats are the rebels of the animal kingdom. They do what they want when they want and don’t care about any consequences. They are way too cool for everybody. In fact, they’re so cool that no kinds of laws or rules apply to them — not even the laws of physics.
Bright Side wants to share 25 pictures of our feline masters’ yoga positions with you!
25. A leaked picture from the newest Spider-Man movie
24. “No, I am not possessed, just let me sleep, human!”
23. “Silly human, gravity does not apply to me!”
22. Who needs a blanket when you can cover yourself with your own body?
21. We call this the “If I don’t expose my legs, the monsters won’t catch me” position.
20. One more cat who didn’t have a blanket and had to cover itself with its own body:
19. “Hey, keep your head up, everything will be okay.”
18. That awkward moment when your body is already liquid, but your head isn’t
17. “Don’t worry, I can vacuum and drink at the same time.”
16. “I can do the splits!”
15. Here’s how the furry kitten monks meditate:
14. “You’re not welcome in our glass home!”
13. Chilling after a long day of doing the same, just in a different place
12. *record scratch*, *freeze frame* — “You’re probably wondering how I got here...”
11. When you lay down and try to contemplate all the choices you’ve made in life:
10. Is it too soon for another “being possessed” joke?
9. Cats dance when we aren’t home, that’s why they always seem lazy when we’re with them. They’re just tired.
8. “Does my butt look big in this?”
7. “Everyone thinks I am a fish. I am the master of disguise!”
6. Nothing to see here, just a melting cat...
5. There’s nothing like having fresh flowers in your home.
4. This tap water looks strange.
3. When you have to get your ab workout in:
2. Stay hydrated!
1. “I must go, my planet needs me!”
Our furry friends are truly special in their own wacky, nonchalant way. What are the craziest, law-of-physics-defying, strange positions you’ve found your cats in? We would love to know, so please share them with us in the comments section!