25 Pets Whose Best Friend Is the Youngest Member of the Family
It is normal for some people to hesitate to bring a pet into their family when they are about to have a child as well. The uncertainty of not knowing if the pet and the baby will get along well when they’re both at home can make the scales tip more toward saying no. But the truth is that sometimes animals and children develop a friendship so strong that it can be appreciated from the moment they meet.
Bright Side believes that friendship at first sight exists, that’s why it gathered 25 pictures of pets who met the babies of the family and from the first moment decided to take care of them and love them.
1. “This is our boy Mykonos protecting his new brother Theodore. Can’t get over how much he loves him, it’s truly amazing.”
2. “Double dad duty”
3. 3-day-old gets greeted by the house guardian. They’ve barely met but they already love each other so much!
4. “Lloyd and his new sister MacKayla”
5. No matter if you have 2 or 4 legs, sometimes we all need a hug.
6. “This is the first time my brother’s Pitbull was around a baby.”
7. “Baby puppy wig”
8. “Siberian kitten sleeping with her baby :)”
9. You can tell that the dog won’t be napping like he used to before the baby came home.
10. “Snuggling baby bro”
11. “You made this baby brother for me!!!”
12. It seems that the dog still has to get used to the idea of having a new member of the family.
13. “Her first babysitter”
14. Looking out the window together must be much more pleasant than watching television.
15. First picture is when they met, and on the right you can see how much they love each other a year later.
16. “A pitty and his baby...”
17. “Brotherly love ❤ She has the best big brothers a girl could ask for!”
18. “The most patient cat... They have loved each other from the minute our boy was born!”
19. “Mocha and my son just coexisting. That is all.”
20. “New brother (not quite as long)”
21. “I’m so proud of my fur baby with how he has adjusted to his new sister! He gives her lots of kisses and always brings his ball to her thinking she is able to play.”
22. “My son and his minder”
23. “Day 1 vs Day 14 of my brother’s dog Riley meeting her new sister, Scarlett”
24. “Always looking out for their new brother :)”
25. “Our cat had kittens 2 days after we had our baby girl. This kitten climbs into her lounger with her whenever he has the chance. I think these 2 were destined to be best buds.”
Do you think children and animals can get along? Tell us if you had a pet when you were a child and what its name was.